My final night in Europe. Have conquered Copenhagen and Sweden en route home. Will be stopping over Helsinki for 2 hours tomorrow (transit). After that, Asia here I come! Hong Kong and Macau are next!
I was greeted by this sign upon clearing immigration and collecting my bag at Copenhagen Kastrup International Airport.
Next stop, was Malmo for the day (or rather afternoon). Oh man, how much I love my Malaysian passport that allows me to travel ever so freely without the hassle of pre-plannings. No visas required! *yahoo* Just purchase a ticket, hop on the train and [destination] here I come!
This sign somehow reminds me of Miss Selfridge.
Malmo Town Square, Sweden; September 2007
SE K610i, Malmo; September 2007
PS: Another 6 more days, and I'll be finally home! It feels good travelling with a 'blank mind' i.e. having no worries. No dissertation to think about, no supervisors to please, no journal articles to be read! Life is good, life is good, life is good....
No comments:
Post a Comment