I was in a 'daze' this morning and time seemed to have stood still. Words could not describe how 'smart' I was to have gotten myself into this shit.
Result: Bob's got an 'overbite' now, and is in ICU.
-LV-
My thoughts and musings, My worries and concerns, My hopes and dreams, My disappointments and sorrows, My joy and happiness... My story, my life...
I was in a 'daze' this morning and time seemed to have stood still. Words could not describe how 'smart' I was to have gotten myself into this shit.
Result: Bob's got an 'overbite' now, and is in ICU.
-LV-
Fitted in by
LV
@
10:55 am
2 comments:
I think overbite is putting it mildly. :P
come let's forget our woes and enjoy ourselves for a bit...
Eh, this looks serious ok. Thanks God that you are fine to blog about this.
Post a Comment