What comes around goes around. And I, despite not being the true-blue Buddhist I should be, I do believe in karma.
"Do not do unto others, what would pain thyself."
Unfortunately, many individuals do not seem to subscribe to this mantra, especially where relationships are concerned. Perhaps, these people belong to the alternative school of thought whereby all's fair in love and war.
And yes, these people would go all out and try every single trick in their bag to snatch, rob and nick someone else's better half. I detest, abhor, loathe, hate!!!!
Real life scenario in point.
A and B are dating. A moves to company X and meets C there. C, sensing the 'good prospect' in A decides to pounce. Armed with buckets full of home-made double-boiled soup, and yes, home cooked dinner invitations, C managed to snare A from under B's nose.
Bingo!!!! C landed herself the much wanted bounty!!!!! Tralalalala.... all at B's expense.
I know I may be wrong to have labelled C a b**** instantly, as A is to blame as well for not being able to resist temptation or perhaps for not being satisfied with what he has at the moment. As they always say, there won't be smoke without fire. And of course, it takes two to tango.
But well, she (C) knows very well that A is taken. Yet, she chose to play the role of the vicious boyfriend snatcher. Enough said, and my respect towards her is lost.
At times I wonder, has she ever wondered how it would have felt had she been the one in B's shoes?
Or perhaps, is A really that 'naive and innocent' when he said yes and thank you to the buckets of soup and home cooked dinner invitations?
Oh well, it doesn't matter anymore now. As the rest they say, is history. A and C are happily married.
So, 1-0 to the boyfriend snatcher!!!!
-LV-
No comments:
Post a Comment