Sunday, November 16, 2008

What Women Want???

I've come across many guys whom I consider very gentlemanly, very polite, very nice and in short, too good to be true.

I met K (an eternal bachelor) again recently; to discover (without much surprise) that he's still very much available.

K is simply one of the nicest, sweetest and most considerate guys around. Oh yes, he's got a well-established career, and is 150% financially secure.

Well-mannered and articulate as well.

And no, he doesn't play the field.

He's certainly one of those who deserve a nice happy little family to call his own. And I've got no qualms that he'll be one of the best husbands and fathers around.

He's not a bed-hopper too! Neither does he have any commitment problems.

It does make me wonder, why is he still single?

Nice guys DO finish last perhaps???

-LV-

3 comments:

Xin Tong said...

what r u waiting for? go grab him!!!

Anonymous said...

LoL. intro??????

zh1yong said...

yes, that guy deserves an attorney general like you!! go go!!