I came upon an entry on XT's blog recently on her daily routine, which sounds eeriely similar to mine.
A typical day for me....
5.30am: 1st alarm rings (Snooze - Grab my phone, check for text messages, reply - Go back to sleep)
5.39am: 2nd alarm rings (Snooze)
5.48am: 3rd alarm rings (Grab my phone for our daily Good Morning call)
6.02am: Alarm clock rings (Hang up - Shower and get dressed)
6.35am: Breakfast
6.45am: Put my heels on, begin my 45km commute to work.
7.35am: Arrive at C7 (Clock in - Grab the keys to my room - Put my stuff - Read the papers)
8.00am: Work
12.50pm: Naveena calls, makan time!!!!
2.00pm: Back to work
Circa 5.20pm: Pack my bags - Clock out - Carpark here I come!!!
6.10pm: Arrive home
7.15pm: Dinner
8.30pm: Turn the idiot box on, Channel surf for a bit, Internet time, Call the parents...
Circa 10.00pm: 'Porridge' eating session!!!!! :P
11.30pm: ZZZZZzzzzzzz.......
And the routine is repeated the following day... Alas, how I 'love' my life!!!!
-LV-
1 comment:
wow.... i can stand no more after 11pm :P stamina ar u!
Post a Comment