And so, it's Friday today, which effectively marks my first week of fulltime employment. I've got nothing much to say about my week per se; as I didn't do much. But I do notice a significant change in my lifestyle. Something which needs time to get accustomed to.
Some changes in particular include my sleeping time. Those who know me best would know well enough that I'm not someone who sleeps early; 12am being my 'normal' time. I'm in bed by 11pm latest by now.
And perhaps, the most significant change would be the amount of time I spend online. I'm hardly online nowadays compared to my student days where I'd be stuck to the computer 24/7. This has taken a back seat now. And yes, my blog has to take a backseat too! Mainly because my blog is based on my daily life. And now that I'm governed by the Official Secrets Act (OSA), one must be prudent not to blog about work. And this includes not bitching too!
And yes, my wardrobe. It's all filled with workclothes now. And I just mentioned to KH that I have 10 shirts left unironed. Dang!!!!
Having said that, life without the constant 'need' and 'urge' to study feels strange. Especially when you've done it for the past 20 years of your life.
Oh well...
-LV-
Friday, October 10, 2008
First Week
Fitted in by
LV
@
9:16 pm
Labels: Legal/Work, Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ya man, what a life change! tak macam dulu liao
Post a Comment