Timed post (Written 12th July 2008)
I turn 25 today
And I just got out of the jungle yesterday
I'll soon, in a couple of hours time, embark on a trip around Sabah, and conquer the highest peak in SEA
____
The past year had been great for me
For this, I'm thankful
____
From September 07 - September 08, I have
Resettled down nicely in Malaysia, and will likely be here for the next 5 years
Sat for my CLP exams (results soon to be announced)
Have just completed one of my 'unfulfilled dreams' i.e. Raleigh expedition
Gotten used to driving, and enjoy doing it now (except for the parking bit)
And I just got out of the jungle yesterday
I'll soon, in a couple of hours time, embark on a trip around Sabah, and conquer the highest peak in SEA
____
The past year had been great for me
For this, I'm thankful
____
From September 07 - September 08, I have
Resettled down nicely in Malaysia, and will likely be here for the next 5 years
Sat for my CLP exams (results soon to be announced)
Have just completed one of my 'unfulfilled dreams' i.e. Raleigh expedition
Gotten used to driving, and enjoy doing it now (except for the parking bit)
Got to know a lot of new friends
Come to realise my priorities in life
Have learned to loosen up a bit, and to let go at times
_____
And my hopes for this year
To pass the CLP (when results are announced later this month)
To find the right career path and a job that I'll love and enjoy
To take time out to enjoy the company of my loved ones
To learn to take disappointments
To criticise less
To be less cynical
To avoid judging books by its cover
____
AND
____
As always
To live life
____
Happy Birthday Babehhhhhh!!!!!!
-LV-
1 comment:
wah canggih! time posted some more.
your birthday reminds me, cant believe about a year plus liao i've known you. feisty livyen that sent in 15 page proposal for fundraising. salute! great having known you the past year! :)
Post a Comment