16th Sept 2008
The day when all the uncertainty became certain
Just got back from expedition
Was in a daze when I got the call at 10am
Had no prior expectations
Was summoned to meet the 'boss' at 2pm
Arrived (fashionably late) at 3pm
Was shown my results
The day when all the uncertainty became certain
Just got back from expedition
Was in a daze when I got the call at 10am
Had no prior expectations
Was summoned to meet the 'boss' at 2pm
Arrived (fashionably late) at 3pm
Was shown my results
Went "WOW!"
Checked, double checked and triple checked them to 'ensure authenticity'
Enjoyed a moment of euphoria and disbelieve
Met, bargained and negotiated thoroughly with the 'boss'
Went home
Thought about the offer
Said "yes" to my 'dream job' that I'd aimed for originally
22nd Sept 2008
The day of 'confirmation'
Collected my results slip
Heaved a sigh of relief
Enjoyed a moment of euphoria and disbelieve
Met, bargained and negotiated thoroughly with the 'boss'
Went home
Thought about the offer
Said "yes" to my 'dream job' that I'd aimed for originally
22nd Sept 2008
The day of 'confirmation'
Collected my results slip
Heaved a sigh of relief
Glad that it's all confirmed and finally 'in my hands'
Happy that I don't have to go through hell again
Thankful that I've gone through hell and back
Delighted that most of my fellow comrades sailed through as well
6th Oct 2008
Putrajaya, here I come!
YES!!!!! We've done it!
*relieved and ready to face the world!
1 comment:
Congratulations, LV!! :)
Post a Comment