Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Good Morning Malaysia!

Vyen's CSR corner: Anyone fancies some 'couple t-shirts'?
It belongs to a friend of a friend. I've browsed through it and saw some pretty cute designs.
And no, I'm not getting any commission whatsoever for this :)
___
Hola people!!!!!
Was up and about since 5am this morning.

It's been ages since I last did that...

I could still recall my bancuh kopi days when I had to wake up at 4am to do some reading before heading off for my bancuh kopi job at 9am. I used to take a 45 minute walk to work. So I leave my room at 8am. Ah... those days, of a flask with some hot coffee in my hand, and accompanied by my MP3 player.... the relaxing morning walks to work...

My 'money factory' aka bancuh kopi place:- "D(F)ruckers"

(yup, that's what WE (note, not only me) used to call it)

PS: VCKY, NS - Tolong 'gi sampaikan salam pd 'sahabat baik' saya ;)


And yes, my flatmates used to wake up by 5am, hence, their 'wake-up' early bug did (serba-sedikit) rub into me. *lols* I still remember cursing Mel for going to bed at 8pm!

Anyway, it wasn't that difficult dragging myself outta bed at 5am today, as compared to yesterday and I think it's because of the Clarinase that I took the night before. It tended to make me drowsy previously, but now, I think I get palpitations from it. Hence, I was actually up since 3.25am. My humble opinion tells me that palpitations = hyper-active = cannot sleep much. Same effects as caffeine.

Anyway, I think the palpitations got something to do with age.... Ipoh white coffee makes my heart beat go havoc too!!!!! But then, that 3-in-1 sachet has got a killer dose of caffeine (3 shots I think!). My deduction from a layman's point of view and observation.

Come to think of it, its nice and refreshing to get an early start to the day! I'm actually both a morning and night person, though I tend to prefer mornings.

Alright, time to get started on my 2nd paper for today! Rise and shine people!!!!!

-LV-
*allergies are killing me!

No comments: