Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rant, Rant, Rant

59 more days...

I'm feeling a bit patah semangat...

I'm not stressed...

I'm just numb, all over...

I'm tired of studying and not knowing if I'll reach the end...

I've been slacking lately...

I'm so sick of doing questions over and over again...

I'm sick of reading the same thing time and again...

At times, I just feel that I'm not working as hard as I ought to...

At times, I feel as if I'm doomed to a lifetime of eternal studying...

So much for the 'professional student' tag I jokingly give myself...

I'm sick of books, and of a carefree life...

Naive as it may seem...

I'm afraid of failure...

But is this enough to spur me on?

I need change...

I do not want to slave over the books, never ever...

How I wish July was here...

I'm just so bored...

Sometimes I just wish exams were here tomorrow...

I wish to just get over and be done with it....

I really want to close this chapter of my life...

And begin another...


-LV-
*emo...
Free hugs pls...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS**HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS* *HUGS*