Thursday, March 06, 2008

Payrise again!

*Jealous* Payrise for HOs again!!!!!

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/3/5/nation/20080305151325&sec=nation

I should have been a doctor instead!!! Man, look at what I've potentially given up! *sulks!*

Now, when are they gonna increase the allowances for us poor chambees! :(

First 3 years of Law School = enjoyable, lepak, goyang kaki...
9 months of CLP = intense torture to the mind and souls...
9 months of Chambering = work like a dog (I think chambees have more horrible lives...)

Petrol price increase, toll charges increase, YET we're stuck with a meagre sum.... Kais pagi makan pagi, kais petang makan petang.... *haih!* Think I'll have to buy a house with a big garden... Need not pay for food then, everyday makan rumput only la!

Now, tell me; what's so glamourous about being a lawyer?

No payrise, no lengcais, get shouted at by the judge.... get pushed around by the court clerks... get bullied by the legal secretaries... *haih!* I think I kena tipu when I decided to read law.... *sulks again!*

-LV-
*gonna apply to be Pembantu Tukang Masak Hospital, or Pemandu Ambulans, or Jurusolek RTM.... think it pays better (workload-pay wise)

No comments: