Saturday, March 22, 2008

Formula 1: Sepang 2008

I'm so excited (and lucky)!!!!!!!


Res ipsa loquitor (i.e. the story (here, picture) speaks for itself)

Yours truly will be at the Sepang racetrack tomorrow, watching the live Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix unfold in front of her own eyes.... *excited!*

(Now, who says I won't miss classes!?!?! I'll skip class IF and ONLY IF there are GOOD and LEGITIMATE reasons... :P)

*lols*
I recalled stating yesterday how I wished to be in Sepang this weekend. *right? ;) *

And yes, dreams do come true....
Got a call from Dad yesterday afternoon asking if I wanted to go watch the race, courtesy Petronas... And *ahem* it would be rude to say "No", wouldn't it? *winks*

*lols*
Honestly speaking...
One would be silly to decline the offer! (Die also go la!!!!) :P
And Li Vyen being Li Vyen... (you all should know me well enough to understand my love affair with Formula 1, I believe)
I JUMPED at the opportunity, WITHOUT any further deliberation....

It really made my day.... :)

*lols* It doesn't take much to make me happy... just a free ticket from Petronas will make me smiling and grinning all day long!


And so, we took up the offer from Petronas...

And home came the tickets.... Oh yes, the ticket came with a goodie bag from Petronas too! :) Earplugs, lanyard, ticket holder, limited edition t-shirt (L sized, hence it goes to Dad) and complimentary meals from Petronas too!!!!!


Man, I am a happy camper!!!!

I LOVE PETRONAS!!!!
Thank you so much for making my wish come true!

And thanks to Dad as well! ;) It wouldn't have been possible without him.... *muaks!*

Oh yeah, btw... qualifying results not too bad either! Massa, Kimi, Heikki, Hamilton.... *Thanks KH for the updates during class today! CNN esok ya? ;)

*May the right team win!!!*

-LV-

*Vyen's one happy camper

No comments: