Friday, February 22, 2008

Adaptability or No Choice?!?

I've gotten used to driving. (No driver, what to do?)

I've gotten used to not being back in my hometown, though I miss the relaxed and laid-back environment. (Bored of the 2 hour drive, what to do?)

I've gotten used to cleaning my house once week. (No longer living in Halls of Residences, what to do?)

I've gotten used to taking the 30minute walk to Tesco every week and then walking home with a backpack and two plastic bags full of groceries. (During Uni days when I neither had a car nor a bf at my expense, what to do?)

I've gotten used to 5 hour lectures. (CLP, what to do?)

I've learnt how to send my car for repairs. (Alone, no one to seek help from, what to do?)

I've learnt how to deal with pesky fellas i.e. management offices and maintenance people. (Need their help, what to do?)

I've learnt SOME (20%) of the major routes in the Klang Valley. (Again, no driver, what to do?)

-->
Question: Do I have a high level of adaptability, or am I doing this because I HAVE to as otherwise, there's no one who is able to help me with it?


I do wonder at times...

Half empty or half full???

(A random Bar at Stanley Bay, Hong Kong; 14th Sept 2007)



-LV-

*nvm, pointless post anyway, like how we often argue whether the glass is half-empty or half-full. Pointless argument, yet ppl like it*

No comments: