I've been blogging on my default Friendster blog for time in memoriam. It was just recently, that I've decided that it's time for a change.
A change of direction, thinking and priorities in life. Hence, this new blog.
I had wanted to get some fancy names like "jigsaw puzzles", "stories", etc etc.... But well, knowing my lack of creativity and the 'common-ess' of the proposed names, one has no choice but to stick to the normal "livyen" that I've used ever so often to stamp my mark in the cyber world. And yet again, it did not disappoint :P
So welcome to my new realm for creativity!!!
A change of direction, thinking and priorities in life. Hence, this new blog.
I had wanted to get some fancy names like "jigsaw puzzles", "stories", etc etc.... But well, knowing my lack of creativity and the 'common-ess' of the proposed names, one has no choice but to stick to the normal "livyen" that I've used ever so often to stamp my mark in the cyber world. And yet again, it did not disappoint :P
So welcome to my new realm for creativity!!!
Whitworth Park, Summer 2007 (Picture credits to S. Chan)
-LV-
No comments:
Post a Comment